Wednesday 12 June 2019

Profile About Me

Hi my name is Charlie. I have one mother, dad, one brother and a sister I have one dog, one cat and many fish. I am a New Zealander. I was born in Gisborne. I go to St Mary's School in Gisborne. I love pizza, burritos and tacos.

I love playing sports like soccer and hockey. One of my goals is to read more chapter books. My favourite chapter books are Geronimo Stilton books. I like helping others in need because it gives me something to do. I like ot play Fortnite on my computer. I also like Roblox and Bloons Tower Defence.

 I'm looking forward to school camp in 2020.               

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Charlie. My name is Charlie and I go to papakura central school, not far from your school. I loved your introduction and I love Geronimo Stilton Books to.

    Bye Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Charlie.My name is Anika,I go to papakura central.I like the way you telling us about yourself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.