Thursday 3 September 2020

Advertisements

 NOTE! (It does say sooubway over all subway adds that say subway, me and my partner do mean subway we did it for fun)(subway please don't sue us)

We worked in buddys my partner was alison

For the last two weeks we are learning about advertisements and how we want to buy things

We found a picture of Charlie Puth with a brand deal with subway.

And justin bieber eating subway.

I found easy to insert the photos

I found it tricky to find the photos labeled for reuse


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlie,
    I'm Liana, a year 8 from Matawai School. You've done a really great job here! I like how you made the advertisements overlap, it gives it a sense that it's been plastered up on a wall in an alleyway or something like that. It was a cool idea to add photos of famous people. I understand your struggle with the labels for reuse because there aren't as many good photos on there.
    Keep up the great work,
    ...
    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sun. Keep up the good work. (I spelt son wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie,
    I really like the way that you said what was tricky and what wasn't tricky. I also really like the way you gave me a tip because I never noticed that. Next time you can make a slideshow with more slides and tell us more facts about Subway. How did you find a picture of Justin Bieber eating subway? Blog you later!!!
    Visit my Blog https://wpsdemitriusb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.