Friday 8 November 2019

7.11.19 Guy fawkes night


7.11.19 Guy fawkes night

On the 5th of november was

GUY FAWKES

But sadly I had to go to school.

But school was over in a jiff. after school I was playing on my Ps4. But I had to go to bed at 8:20 so I went to bed but at around 8:30 mum got me out of bed and we lit some fire-works.

We were Firing fire-works in the sky bang ,crack, whizz, whirl in the sky

We saw some bozos that were shooting flares into the sky which are only used in emergencies. My dad that they were illegal to use the not in an emergency.

Then I went back to bed.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.