Friday 29 May 2020

The Fake Soccer Tournament

This week for Writing we have been learning to use a hook. We had to use juicy verbs and different sentence starters.
I found it easy to use different sentence starters.
I found it challenging to use juicy verbs.
Next time I would add more juicy verbs to paint a picture in the reader's mind.
 OWW!  I landed on my shoulder after someone tripped me up and I heard someone to give me CPR although I wasn’t dead. GOAL! We screamed as Logan scored an outstanding goal from halfway off the left post which is hard to hit and a couple minutes later Cole did the exact same thing but a bit closer.
But then when we started again at the middle someone rushed him as soon as he kicked it and they smashed his ankle he said “it felt like having a twisted ankle for a long time”


Everyone was astonished by the score 
When we won 7 to 3. And then we went inside because the bell rang.

It felt like winning the World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.