Friday 6 November 2020

Camp letter

 This week we have been writing letters to Tui Ridge I wrote to Norm who was hosting us there and letting us stay there Tui Ridge was so fun it was the time of life.                                                                                  Here is my letter to Norm.

Charlie M

40 Campion Rd

Gisborne 


5 November 2020


Dear Norm

Thank-you for letting us come and stay at Tui Ridge,

Thank-you for hosting us and having breakfast, lunch and dinner - it was so delicious.

It was fun doing our table sing off to go to bed, I tried singing ‘The wheels on the bus’ but

I couldn't stop laughing so I sat down,

and Corin stood up and sang the legendary “Baa baa black sheep”.


The activities were so fun.

I personally think that paintball was the absolute best and I bet,

nearly everyone can agree. I thrashed everyone in paintball, laser tag and nerf wars.

Flying fox was coming in a close 2nd place for the best activity.

I got so scared when I put the harness on walking up that stairway to heaven just to get to the flying fox

that was creating butterflies in my stomach. Nerf wars & laser tag were 3rd place.

My friend Mya said she would get revenge in paintball because I got her out in nerf wars twice and

she hit me 4 times so she definitely got revenge from sneaking up on me.


St Mary's Camp 2020 was one of the highlights of my life.

So THANK-YOU! Norm for providing the activities we did. It was so awesome.

No one can Thank-you enough.


Ngā mihi Charlie M


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.