Wednesday 22 July 2020

Lion Report

This week we have been learning about lions and how to write a report. The report was cut up into strips and we had to put it back together. My group did not get it correct because we didn't know where the sentences should go.
I enjoyed learning .
I found it challenging to stick the right sentences in the right place.
My digital learning shows I can take a photo of my learning and post it on my blog.
Next time I would change where the sentences were put.
I now know our success criteria for structuring a report.
*To use a title
*To write a classification
*To write about their habitat
* To write a dynamic fact

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.