Thursday 23 July 2020

R.E Challenge

This week we were making a poster on our term value which is faith.
I made it on google slides.
The success criteria was these.
You must have the value written somewhere easy to see.
You could...
Use a picture of what this looks like, feels like or sounds like.
Use a Bible quote about this value.
Use a synonym for this value.
Let your imagination run wild.
This week I was learning about faith.
I enjoyed creating this slide.
I found it challenging to do nothing.
My digital learning object shows that I know how to put a Google slide on to my blog in publish it.
Next time I would change nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.