Friday 14 February 2020

All About Me 2020

Hi my name is Charlie. I go to St Mary's School. I have one dad, one mother, 1 sister, 1 brother  1 dog 1 cat & thousands of fish Gisborne. I was born in Gisborne.
I am a learner of maths, writing and lots of fun interesting things in school.
I love writing, reading. I am planning on getting so much greater at football and tackle rugby. My main goal is to read as many books as I can.
I can't wait for camp 2020. All my friends and family inspire me to be a better person.


1 comment:

  1. Bula Charlie,
    We really like learning about you in your profile. Good luck with football this year. We look forward to reading more of your posts this year.
    Ma te wā,
    Room 1 whānau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.