Wednesday 5 February 2020

Summer Holidays.


Remember
Christmas Eve and how it was white in Gisborne and how none of my friends believed me? They still don’t believe me when I saw my Dad shoved cardboard down the chimney and ashes as white as snow flew out with the grey thick smoke and they soared into my golden sparkling grape juice.


Remember
as our family started to arrive on Christmas day and Santa had definitely been.
Lots of items for Christmas,
my uncle taught me to do a full belly flop spin which is very hard for me to nail but I eventually did pin down.


Remember
I got some really cool things like one of those hover drones where you put your hand under it and its sensors tell it to shoot up in the air. 

And I got a drift trike.

That was summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.